How do I love thee? Let me count the…waves. First, for the calming scent of fresh lavender fields. Next, for the sweet kiss of honey. Together they are an ocean of goodness for mind, body, and skin. This exfoliating and moisturizing salt scrub will make you swoon. Our whipped body scrubs take scrubbing to the next level. We start by whipping rich, thick butters, then we fold in solar-evaporated Pacific sea salt, specifically milled for perfect exfoliation. Oils, botanicals, and natural scents are added for a decadent and luxurious experience that leaves skin extra-moisturized, ultra-soft, and oh-so silky-smooth.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Most salt scrubs have a layer of salt and then a layer of oil (or a layer of salt and then a layer of oily chemical soup). This will not properly quench your parched skin and it is impossible to use. While skin from the neck up is thinner and needs oils for proper hydration, what skin from the neck down needs is thick butters and creams. Sumbody knows what skin needs and we put all of it into our body scrubs to deliver an intense moisture boost. After years of perfecting our method, our salt scrubs are simply sublime – a whipped dream come true! Once you feel the fluffiness of our scrubs and the silkiness of your skin, you will be hooked.
- Cocoa butter is high in essential fatty acids which soak into skin for deep hydration, and antioxidants including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Shea butter is high in cinnamic acid, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, E, and F to visibly reduce inflammation, nourish, and moisturize.
- Safflower oil is packed with essential fatty acids, visibly increases skin’s elasticity, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Solar-evaporated Pacific sea salt cleanses, balances oil production, and combats bacteria.
- Honey is a natural humectant that moisturizes skin and locks in hydration.
- Softer, smoother skin
- Deeply moisturized skin
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Skin that appears healthy and youthful